Friday, January 26, 2007

kingdom hearts



Kingdom hearts is a game that Square Enix and Disney have made. The reason that I write about this is because is because you got many different characters from final fantasy in this game. This game is one of the best games that I ever have played. The reason that I mean this is because the game got good graphic it got an awesome fighting system and it got real great characters. If it’s any thing that I drag down on this game it would be that some of the final fantasy characters in this game are real messed up (Tidus and Wakka). The thing that I like about the fighting system in this game is that you run around fighting were you can decide when you want to hit and when you want to use magic (not like the regular final fantasy games were you wait for turn, a little different from what I’m used to). My favorite character in this game would be Squall and Sora. The reason that I choose those two is because they are the two characters with the best attitude (I mean so) and I just like them (hard to explain). I think it’s a little odd that Squall uses the name Leon (another character from final fantasy VIII) in the game when you get to know that he is Squall in the start of the game (Yuffie him by that name and Squall don’t want here to call him that).

This is defiantly a game to recommend to every one that liked final fantasy games and to absolute every one else.


No comments: