Monday, January 29, 2007

Kingdom hearts 2



I have just finished one of the best games that I ever have played and that are kingdom hearts 2. It’s a few weeks since I bought the game but I think I used an o.k. time to finished it. The things that I find fascinating about this game most be everything about it. The graphic in this game is awesome and the game contains many missions so it’s not a short game and it’s not a big game that you get bored of either. The game contains many characters and the characters got a solid background. My favorite character in this game is Roxas and Sora. The reason that I choose both of them is because they are so like almost as they are the same person (play the game and you will understand). I thought that it was really sad when a few of the persons in the game died. When Demyx died it was a little sad because he looked like a guy that didn’t want to fight anyone and the last thing that happened to him were that he said that he wish that the organization (an organization that is after kingdom hearts) had send some one else. Demyx looses the fight and dies and I find that kind of sad, but the saddest thing in the game is when Axel dies. The reason that I find this as the saddest thing in the game is because Axel in a nobody (something that don’t have a heart/ don’t have any feelings) and all he wishes for is to get back his only thru friend (Roxas) on his way to find Roxas he meats many complications. The last thing that happens is that Axel turns his back on the organization and helps Sora fighting some heartless so he can get to the leader of the organization. At the end of this battle Axel uses an attack that kills all of the heartless, but the final attack that Axel used did that he used up all of his powers so he dies. But before Axel dies he tells Sora why he helped Sora to get to the leader of the organization and the reason why were because Sora reminded him of Roxas and all Axel ever wanted were to se Roxas again. When Axel told Sora why he helped him and died I got really sad.

So what I want to say is that this is a game that everyone should play because this is a game that fits anyone.



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teneis que ver esta pagina: Fanatic Manga. Es flipante, tiene material muy bueno, imagenes, videos, series, etc...