Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Cloud Strife



One of my favorite persons in the final fantasy series is Cloud Strife. Could Strife is a 21 years old Ex-SOLDIER from Nibelheim. You can meat Cloud in different stuff, you have cloud action figure, cloud in final fantasy VII, final fantasy advent children, final fantasy before crises, final fantasy dirge of Cerberus and final fantasy last order. If you want to know clouds story I think you should first se final fantasy last order, than you should play final fantasy before crises, final fantasy VII and than see final fantasy advent children. You can meat cloud in final fantasy dirge of Cerberus to but than you don’t get clouds history but Vincent Valentines history (another character in final fantasy VII). The reason that I think you should see and play the games/videos in that order is because than you get to see Clouds history in the right orders. The thing that I find fascinating about Cloud Strife is everything. I can see a little of me in him. He is a person that have a nice/special personality (he helps everyone that needs help) that I like and that’s were I can see a little of me in him. I think that Cloud had a funny/hard situation in final fantasy VII and that were to decide if he wanted to be with Aerith or Tifa (odder persons in final fantasy VII) because both of them seemed to like him. I feel a little sad for him to because Cloud seemed to like Aerith and when they started to get close Aerith gets killed by an evil man (Sephirot) and when that happens Cloud gets all sad an don’t care about anything else than to kill Sephirot. In final fantasy advent children you get to see Cloud in a way that you don’t see him in the games. Since he have gotten geostigma (an illness) he gets all sad and starts to think that he can’t help anyone more so he starts cutting every on of and just sits and wait to die. I think that that scene in advent children fitted in perfect because… well I won’t say it so you have to se the movie.

If it’s anything that I can say about Cloud Strife it is that he is an awesome person



 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teneis que ver esta pagina: Fanatic Manga. Es flipante, tiene material muy bueno, imagenes, videos, series, etc...

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

weight loss pills said...

This is good site to spent time on.