Thursday, January 11, 2007

Advent children


Final fantasy advent children is a movie created from the game final fantasy VII.
I think that the movie got a perfect plot and the characters in the movie are awesome.
The thing that I liked about the movie were that the movie continued the were the game ended and the characters are just like in the game just a little improved.
I loved how the characters in the movie are because I get a better impression of them when they have voices and I think that the graphic in the movie makes the movie better than regular anime.
The plot in the movie is awesome because it’s not a place in the movie were I get boring because it always action or a really beautiful scene that you can’t miss.
I think that producer of the movie have done a great job on one special character and that character I Aerith. The reason that I think the producer have done a great job on Aerith is because since she died in the game they haven’t got much to work on and they still got her character real beautiful.
There are another final fantasy movie that I love but you have to read about it in another blogg.(next one or the one after that one)

No comments: