Saturday, January 13, 2007

Final fantasy spirits within




Final fantasy the spirits within is the first final fantasy movie that ever been produced (except anime).

Final fantasy the spirits within is one of the best movie that I ever have seen.

The reason that I think this is one of the best movie that I ever have seen is because the plot and because I had big expectation about the movie and the movie filled all of the expectation that I had.

The plot in this movie is one of the finest that I know. The reason that I think this is one of the finest plots I know about is because it contains action, love and sadness.

The best thing about the movie is that you never get bored and that unsuspected stuff happens.

The first time I ever saw the movie I got a little sad because I thought Dr. Aki Ross was going to die.



Every time I see the movie I love it even more and I still get touch by the end of the movie





 

No comments: