Tuesday, January 23, 2007

final fantasy stuff




For a while a while a go when I went to the store I saw something that I never thought that I would se here in Norway. The thing I saw in the store were a final fantasy lighter sign from some on from Square Enix, I find this thing fascinating because I collect stuff like this. I hope that since they have started to get lighters and jewelry they should get final fantasy fan clothes (clothes from final fantasy characters). If I only could get final fantasy fan clothes I would have walked in them as often as possible. The lighter wasn’t the first final fantasy thing that I have seen before in Norway. I have seen stuff like a necklace with the sign Jecth (father of Tidus from final fantasy X) beside from that I have only seen final fantasy games and final fantasy movies. I’m sorry that this is very short but I don’t have much to say about this subject but I will have much to say about the odder things that I’m going to write.

If anyone se final fantasy fan clothes here in Norway (Oslo) pleas take contact with me. My mail is in my profile. Thanks



 

No comments: