Friday, January 12, 2007

final fantasy unlimited


Final fantasy unlimited is an anime about final fantasy.
The thing that I liked about the anime is that it got awesome characters and it not an anime from one special final fantasy. The reason that you can see that the anime is from final fantasy is because you got materials, fiends and summons from the games.
My favorite character from final fantasy unlimited must be Kaze. The reason that I like Kaze better than anyone else in the anime is because he got an awesome personality and because he got demo-gun (a gun that can summon aeons).
There is one other person in the anime I like almost as much as Kaze and that is Makenshi.
The reason that I like Makenshi almost as much as Kaze is that he starts as a mysterious person that every one think is evil but later in the anime you find out that he is a good man.

I think that the plot in this movie is especially good because it’s about a brother and a sister that gets on a journey to save/find their father and mother.

2 comments:

Nodoka said...

The summons are called summoned creatures.
it's only in final fantasy 10 they are called aeons.
get your facts right ;)

Fantasy Freak said...

hehe. my fault. iknow that. i must have seen wrong because it looked like it stood summoned.
sorry for that