Sunday, January 21, 2007

Final fantasy II




 Final fantasy II was the first final fantasy game that I played on the Snes (super Nintendo). This game is the first final fantasy that I thought were real bad game but later when I had played it a little longer I found out that it was a real awesome game just as the odder final fantasy games. The thing about this game is that it’s from Snes so it got real bad graphic but the plot and the music does so it’s not a bad game. I think the plot in final fantasy II is very fascinating because it gives a little perspective of what’s going to happen and than something else happens an I find that very fascinating and very funny. The music in final fantasy is just as in the odder final fantasy games (very good). It got relaxing music speed music (any type of music).
I’m sorry that I don’t have much to say about this game.

I would say that this is a game for people that are interested in final fantasy games.


No comments: