Thursday, January 18, 2007

final fantasy V



Final fantasy V is a game that I haven’t played so much but I have finished it.
The game plot is almost like final fantasy mystic quest because both of these games are about four crystals (fire, water, wind, and earth)
What I find fascinating about this game is the fighting system, characters and the plot. The thing I like about the fighting system is that you have to think about what the fiend’s weakness is and because I love that kind of system (don’t ask me why because it’s hard to explain).
My favourite character in this game is Bartz because he got a cute background and because he got a nice relationship with animals (something I like). The reason that I find this plot fascinating is because I love final fantasy mystic quest and I think that these games are quite similar.

I recommend this game for people that liked final fantasy mystic quest because these games are quite similar.




 

No comments: