Monday, January 22, 2007

Final fantasy I


This is about a final fantasy I the worst final fantasy game ever. The thing I have to say about this isn’t much (sorry). Final fantasy I have a bad plot a bad battle system and bad graphic (the graphic is because it’s on Nes). I haven’t played much of the game but from every one that have played it they all say that they don’t understand the plot in the game because the game contains so little text that they don’t get what the game is all about. The battle system in this game is real crappy because when you’re attacking an enemy and the enemy dies you attack air and the characters don’t move when their attacking (it’s ridicules).
If I can say something good about this game then it’s that it got real good music as all of the odder final fantasy game.

I’m going to play all trough the game my self. I not sure if I’m going to recommend this game or not (sorry)







 

No comments: