Friday, January 19, 2007

Final fantasy X




Final fantasy X is one of the best games that I have ever played in my whole life. The thing that makes this game perfect is that it got nice graphic, awesome/beautiful plot, nice music with odder words it got all. The thing I love about this plot is that it’s beautiful it got action it got romance. I think the thing I remember best from the plot is the ending where Tidus get send back to Zanarkand (1000 years back where he is from) and Yuna tells him that she loves him (first time she says it). The reason that I remember this scene well is because it touch my feelings and I think it makes a perfect and beautiful ending on the game. The graphic in this game is quite good when you walk around in the world but when the movie graphic come it awesome (it’s like watching an anime in top quality). I think that final fantasy X if that final fantasy whit best music. It got every thing from relaxing music to hard rock music to awesome music (hard to explain). In this game it’s hard to tell who my favorite character is but if I have to say it would be Tidus and Auron. The reason that I choose those two is because they almost got the same background (awesome and beautiful) and because I can see a little of me in both of those characters (stand up for me and help orders).

If it’s anything I can say it’s that this is a game for people that love final fantasy. It’s also a game for people that want a game with good graphic, nice plot and romance and action.



 

No comments: